The NutriChef Food Warmer Buffet Server provides convenient and hassle-free food prep ability. The tabletop design resembles a buffet warming hot plate featuring stainless steel construction and (3) removable sectional food serving containers. It is secure to make use of on any countertop or tabletop and able to serve. The high-powered heating element allows your food to succeed in a maximum temperature of 175 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Plug it In and Warm it Up!
- 2-in-1 Appliance: Buffet Food Warming + Hot Plate
- (3) Section Removable Food Serving Containers
- Sectional Trays Get rid of from Warming Station
- Simple ‘Prep & Serve’ for Any Occasion
- Compact, Quick & Convenient
- Rotary Keep an eye on Temperature Setting
- Easy-to-Clean & Stain Resistant Surface
- Convenient Carry Handles
- Safe for Any Countertop, Tabletop, Kitchen Top
- Ultra Quiet Operation
- Stainless Steel Construction
- High-Powered Heating Element, 300 Watt
- Reaches Maximum Temperature of 175 °F
- Power Cord Length: 3.0′ Feet
- Power 120V, AC
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 25.6” x 15.0” x 6.0”
- Sold as: 1
- Weight: 11.65 lbs.
PREP & SERVE FOR ANY OCCASION: The 2-in-1 buffet server & hot plate is perfect for events where prepped food must be kept warm. Great for birthdays, holidays, graduations & dinner parties.
PLUG IT IN & WARM IT UP: The NutriChef electric food warmer is simple to make use of. Simply plug in the hot plate and put food into one in every of three separate removable serving trays. Covered trays keep food warmer longer & able to hungry guests.
PORTABLE & COMPACT: The food warming tray is easy to transport with its convenient carry handles. Tabletop & countertop secure, the buffet has a 3-foot power cord for heating food in plenty of settings.
EASY TO USE: The buffet server set, made of stainless steel construction is both durable & practical. The ultra quiet operation & the 300 Watt heater makes prepping & serving food more of a treat than a chore.
ADJUSTABLE TEMPERATURE CONTROL: The buffet food warmer features a rotary Keep an eye on temperature setting, with a maximum temperature of 175F.