No other piece of cookware performs with the versatility of Cuisinart’s Hard-Anodized sauce pan. Whether you are preparing a delicate hollandaise sauce, steaming savory wild rice or simmering a hearty soup, no other pan offers more reliable results. A culinary workhorse for the whole thing from boiling eggs to crafting a really perfect Hollandaise. Cookware features durable hard anodized construction for fast or even heating. Imported. Limited lifetime warranty.
Cuisinart’s Hard-Anodized cookware is made of 3-millimeter-thick hard-anodized aluminum with Quantanium nonstick interior, tempered glass lids, and cast stainless steel handles. Limited lifetime warranty.
• Hard anodized exterior is harder than stainless-steel for durability and professional performance
• Quantanium nonstick interior is titanium reinforced for lasting food release and easy clean up
• Nonstick surface is metal utensil safe
• Hard anodized construction ensures quick or even heat distribution
• Tempered, break resistant glass cover allows for simple monitoring of food at the same time as it’s cooking
• Solid stainless-steel handles are wide enough for thick pot holders and feature professional rivets for a life-time of absolute best balance
• Rim of pot is tapered to make pouring easy and clean
• Oven secure to 500 F